Let’s keep things simple. Here are your rights and obligations as a ProBooth seller.
- You must be 18
- Items sold must be related in some capacity to the photo booth industry, including but not limited to video booths, slow motion booths, light painting, graffiti walls, etc. Validity of item is the sole discretion of ProBooth.
- ONLY sell items that you possess. The ProBooth Market does not permit drop shipping or pre sales.
- ProBooth acts only as an avenue for transactions to take place between you and your customer. We do NOT mediate any seller buyer issues.
- These Terms do not create any agency, partnership, joint venture, employment or franchisee relationship between you and ProBooth.
- Play fair. If a customer found your product here, don’t encourage them to purchase elsewhere.
- No duplicate items! Do not list the exact item someone else has listed. The purpose of the market is to offer a wide range of variety, not to beat prices to the ground or confuse buyers by offering multiple price points on the same item.
ProBooth charges a 4% fee on all items purchased through the ProBooth Market. This fee will be reduced from the amount deposited to your Paypal account after a purchase. For example, if you list a product for $100 and it’s purchased, at checkout $96 will immediately be paid toward your Paypal account. Additional Paypal fees may apply.
As a marketplace open to all levels of product designers, ProBooth takes intellectual property rights very seriously. We comply with intellectual property laws and industry best practices in order to maintain the integrity of our marketplace.Please contact us directly if you feel your intellectual property has been infringed upon within our marketplace.
Upon notification of copywriter materials being sold, ProBooth will remove the questionable item temporarily from the marketplace and contact the seller directly.
If the seller produces a DMCA counter notification, the removed material may be replaced or access to it may be restored 10 business days after receipt of the counter notice, unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the allegedly infringing party and informs ProBooth of this action.
- Tobacco and other smokeable products
- Drugs, medical drug claims about an item, drug paraphernalia
- Live animals, illegal animal products
- Human remains or body parts
- Firearms and/or weapons
- Hazardous materials (for example: flammable, explosive, corrosive, poisonous, etc.)
- Recalled items
- Real estate
- Motor vehicles (for example: automobiles, motorcycles, boats, travel trailers, etc.)
- Items or listings that promote, support or glorify hatred toward or otherwise demean people based upon: race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity, disability, or sexual orientation; including items or content that promote organizations with such views
- Items or listings that promote or support illegal activity or instruct others to engage in illegal activity
- Items or listings that promote, support or glorify acts of violence or harm towards self or others
Change or Terms.
We may update these Terms from time to time. If we believe that the changes are material, we’ll notify you by means of one (or more) of the following: (1) posting the changes through the seller notification prompt (2) sending you an email or message about the changes. Changes will be effective upon the posting of the changes. You are responsible for reviewing and becoming familiar with any changes. Your use of the Services following the changes constitutes your acceptance of the updated Terms.